Help in programming
Computer programming is a unique field incorporating elements of arts, science, and aesthetic appeal. A student needs to acquaint himself with math and science concepts as well as humanities to be able to write revolutionary computer programs. It is a highly competitive field bordering on mysticism. However, there is n need to be afraid of computer programming as Bestassignmentexpert.com is there to take care of your problems in this field.
Overview of programming
Computer programming is a way of solving computing problems with the help of executable programs. A computer follows the commands that are given to it and runs a program when asked to do so. A program is a series of instructions that are processed by the CPU to fulfill a task. A program is always written in a language that is understood by humans. Computer programs are written in languages containing codes. Students have to memorize these source codes created by programmers. In a nutshell, computer programming is all about learning these codes and then perfecting them to write efficient programs. Large numbers of students enroll in American, British, and Australian colleges and universities to get a degree in computer programming.
Applications of computer programming
- It is used to develop computer languages. These languages become tools for solving computable problems. There have been lots of languages developed by programmers but only a few of them are universally accepted and used. These are C++, Java, PHP, Python, SQL, and Visual Basic. These languages allow programmers to develop source codes with great efficiency.
- The evolution of internet has been possible because of development of computer languages
- Programming is the backbone of any software development endeavor
- Programming helps students in solving computing problems
Important computer programming fields
Computers understand languages different from what us humans use to communicate. These languages are used to give instructions to computers. Computer languages are classified into categories depending upon their specific features and their use in programming. Some of these categories are as follows.
Languages that are general purpose
Languages used in system programming
Languages used for scripting
Languages that are domain specific
- Languages that are imperative
- Languages that are declarative
- Languages that are procedural
- Languages that are object oriented
- Languages that allow functional programming
- Languages that allow logical programming
Following are the languages that are used by students
- C++ is the most popular programming languages among students. It is used for developing desktop applications meant for entertainment.
- C# is a multipurpose programming language that is used by students for its diverse features
- Java is another language loved by students because of its functionality and diversity
- Java Script is a language that is object oriented
- Visual Basic is a language developed by Microsoft. It is used by students for developing graphic interface applications
- Coffee Script is a an improvement upon Java Script known for its compactness and readability
- Swift is a programming language that is functional and imperative
What is data structure?
Data structure is a name given to a particular way of organizing information. C is the programming language that is most commonly used for data structuring. There are different types of data structure namely tagged union, union, array, graphics, and associative array.
Symbols in a specific sequence form data. It is used to give instructions to a computer. When data is organized, it is referred to as database. DBMS is an acronym for Database Management System.
What is source coding?
A source code is a series of instructions written in a programming language. This code is converted into a machine code to be stored for later execution. One has to learn source coding is he wants to become proficient in programming.
What is debugging?
The act of removing a defect in software is termed as debugging. It is a very scientific way of analyzing, identifying, identifying, and removing defects from a computer or software s that it can run smoothly in a normal manner. There are many methods of debugging such as log files, testing, profiling, monitoring, integration, control flow, interactive debugging, and statistical process control.
Networking is a method of connecting computers so they can communicate and share information among themselves. Though not integral to programming, yet networking is a very important aspect of computer science field. Students asked to do networking assignment experience difficulties in network security, performance, structures, nodes, typology, and packets.